Hand model some cute animals such as seals, penguins or fish to live in or around an Igloo house that you make yourself.
We'll show you how to model animals and fish, make an Igloo on a patch of ice with a snow hole for fishing! You can make scarves and gloves to keep the animals (or people) living there warm, build an outside fire or create a comfy chair to sit on. No limit to your imagination when designing your outside Igloo home!
We always have ideas of finished projects to get you started, but love to see sketches or photos of ideas you'd like to try.
This workshop lasts 2 hours.
We have workshops every week during school holidays in 2020 and the studio is open Tuesday - Saturday. Did you know we can offer this project as a party or to a group another time if you can’t make the advertised workshop? Contact us to arrange a better date.
- £16/child £20/adult making per project including glazing and firing
- age 7+ unaccompanied
- 6 and under welcome with one free of charge adult helper
- adults can book to make their own project
You get to glaze your project during the workshop before it’s fired in one of our kilns ready to collect within 2 weeks.
If you're visiting the area on while on holiday contact us here to check project is suitable for posting BEFORE booking.
This is our 10th Anniversary year so follow us on Instagram and Facebook and find out how to enter our monthly competitions via our website to win pottery experiences every month this year!
HOW TO BOOK:
Click the 'JOIN' button above to go to the registration page.
Choose the tickets you'd like
Payment is via PayPal (you don't need an account)
Your place is NOT confirmed until payment has been received in full
If you have any problems with booking or payment - let us know
Important Booking Conditions:
- Spaces are limited and places are not confirmed until you have paid in full
- If you find yourself unable to attend, a refund less 25% can be offered if you let us know more than 14 days in advance
- In the unlikely event that Tarka Pottery cancels the workshop, a full refund will be given